Friday, September 8, 2017

Neat & Tangled September Release!



Hi there! Welcome to the final day of the September Neat & Tangled release countdown! All of the new products are available in the Neat & Tangled Store NOW!



Oh gosh! Do you love that leaf as much as I do? Fall is my favorite time of the year. I think it's because it's such a relief after a long hot summer, and it's the beginning of my favorite holidays and time of year. This leaf stamp was so pretty, I wanted to keep my card pretty CAS, but colorful too. I stamped it with brown ink and colored it in with various fall colored Copic markers. 



The leaf that is behind, I colored with just shades of brown. I wanted the front leaf to really stand out. I layered them with foam tape and added the little bow of Baker's twine at the top. I stamped the sentiment in black along the bottom.

Be sure to stop by the Neat and Tangled Blog to see all of the design team inspiration! 

All of the new products that we have been showcasing this week are now available in the Neat & Tangled Store!


Thanks so much for stopping by!


Kay :)

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful fall card, Kay! Love the leaf stamps and that simple, but effective sentiment. Your coloring is perfect for the fall season. Thank you so much for sharing your time and talents! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! A truly beautiful CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sweet stars-of-the-stage leaves! Autumn awesome!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)